Can the Zoho Email App for Android/Apple handle multiple accounts?
Yes. If you have more than one email account with Zoho, even if the domains are different, you can now access both emails from the Zoho app for smartphone.
You can do so by following the steps given below:
- Login to the Zoho Mail app using one of your accounts.
- Click the hamburger icon at the top left corner.
- In the successive screen, click the downward arrow beside your email address.
- Click 'Add Account'.
- Enter the credentials of your second account in the sign in screen.
- Upon doing so, the second account will be added there as well.
- You can switch between both the accounts by clicking the downward arrow (as mentioned in point 3)
Alternatively, you can add multiple Zoho email accounts to any mobile email app using IMAP or POP3 email settings.
How do I access my Zoho email on the go?
Zoho provides multiple apps for mobile email access. The main Zoho Email app is available for Android or Apple OS. You can use it to access more than just your Zoho account as it offer POP3 and IMAP for external accounts like Gmail, Yahoo, Microsoft, ...
How do I set up Zoho email on my computer or smartphone?
To set up email on your computer or smartphone, there are two options. We highly recommend IMAP, but POP is available. IMAP Setup Incoming Server Settings Incoming Server Name: imappro.zoho.com Port: 993 Require SSL: Yes Username: ...